For the very first time, a cosplay guest from Russia graces our event! Here's your chance to get up close and personal in this special meet and greet session with our handsome Russian cosplayer Serg Loki!!!
TICKETS DETAILS (What You'd Get)
- A special set of exclusive Serg Loki's cosplay merchandise - consisting of 1 x A3 poster AND 1 x postcard set (7 cards in the set) where you are entitled to get his autograph on ONE item of your choice.
- Interactive time with Serg Loki (Q&A session; selfie, etc.)
- Group photograph opportunity with Serg Loki
3rd Level Meeting Room
26 Nov 2017 (Sunday)
(You may wish to start queueing outside the session venue starting 12:00PM - you will receive your merchandise set upon receipt verification by staff on duty)
SGD50 (GST Incl.)
(Please take note that this ticket package is NOT INCLUSIVE of the E+S entry ticket for C3AFASG 2017; it is also NOT inclusive of all/any bank or credit card related charges which will be borne by the purchaser)
Please take note of the following Terms and Conditions for this Meet-and-Greet Session:
- This ticket package that you have purchased entitles you to attend Serg Loki's Meet-and-Greet Session. Please note that this ticket package is not inclusive of the entry E+S ticket for C3AFASG 2017.
- This ticket package consist of: 1 x Serg Loki special Merchandise Set; you are entitled to have Serg Loki autograph on ONE item of your choice during the Meet-and-Greet Session.
- Each member’s account is entitled to purchase up to a maximum of 5 ticket packages
- There is a limitation of 100 ticket packages to be sold on a FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVE basis for the Meet-and-Greet Session; AFA World and the organisers will not entertain any forms of requests for refunds and/or compensation once all ticket packages are sold out.
- There will be NO Refunds, Exchanges or Cancellations once the ticket package(s) is/are sold.
- You will be issued with an E-receipt from AFA World once your purchase and payment of the ticket package via AFA World’s ticketing page has successfully gone through.
- Please ensure that you are able to show our staff on duty the copy of your E-Receipt (may be hard or soft copy) on the day of the Meet-and-Greet Session to redeem for the Postcard Set. Please note that you will NOT BE ALLOWED to attend the Session if you are unable to show your E-Receipt
- If you have purchased the ticket package but is not able to be physically present for the Meet-and-Greet Session, you may present your E-receipt at AFA Shop to redeem for your Merchandise Set.
- Please take note that this Meet-and-Greet is a strictly NO Photography, Sound and/or Video-Recording Session. Violators of this rule will be requested to delete all data on-spot and be removed from the premises.
- The organiser, management, and all our partners reserve all rights to amend/revise the terms and conditions of thisMeet-and-Greet Session at any one time should the necessity deemed to do so arises.